Sunday, April 13, 2014

Topical Steroid Withdrawal - Day 13

Foot has improved a lot, still on moisturizer withdrawal, but it's itchy as hell and I've opened up some new wounds :-(  It'll probably need to go through another few zombie cycles from the looks of things.

My skin is starting to dry out in some places but it is still insanely itchy.  This tsw flare has gone on for almost 2 weeks now.  I was hoping my flare would only last 2 weeks and I would start to heal, but it looks like this flare is payback for all those years of topical steroid abuse.

Neck is still itchy and it's push down towards my upper chest area, it's especially itchy around the collarbone area.  My upper abdomen was quite itchy as well as is my inner thigh.  Hell it's all itchy lol.

TSW Day 13 - 2014-04-13
   

No comments:

Post a Comment