Sunday, April 13, 2014

Topical Steroid Withdrawal - Day 12

There's a little bit of improvement.  My neck is no longer oozing as much, it has started to dry up.  It still hurts a lot and is really itchy at the fringes, which leads me to believe it is trying to spread its evil.  

My foot as you can see has improved a lot, my left foot is a completely different shade than my right foot which has been spared so far.   My neck is clearly developed into red skin syndrome (RSS) by now.  The eczema on my arms are spreading, but the original bumps that started it all have subsided a bit.  This is going to be a long road to recovery.  I'm still using ACV every few hours.  I started taking oatmeal baths, I wish I had done this eons ago, it is so unbelievably soothing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment